Discover more from Innowayt Blog exclusively for the travel industry folks!
7 Benefits of Travel CRM Software for Travel Agencies and Tour Operators
Simple yet effective
The success rate of any agency or tour operator depends on establishing an effective sales pipeline to ensure steady and repeat customers. You can optimize the efficiency of your sales pipeline by leveraging technology. The combination of your sales & marketing strategy with the right travel CRM can empower you to attract more leads, generate more sales and get repeat customers.
1. Collect customer data for a 360-degree view of customers – This includes web browsing, chatbots, social media, texting, email, phone calls, video calls, in-person meetings, and email. All these channels have valuable information for your sales pipeline. Your sales & marketing team can act based on complete perspective instead of relying on one single channel.
2. Sales & Marketing Insights – Drawing data from all communication channels enables the marketing team to maximize the use of analytics software to and identify the demographic and social characteristics of your best customers to provide better insights into attracting leads with similar qualifications. Your sales team can also view sales reports that provide insights into your sales pipeline.
3. Customized Travel Suggestions – Today’s traveler wants to be able to select options and choose a travel experience that suits their personal preferences. By leveraging data from your CRM, you can provide a more personalized experience to your customers.
4. Track Customer Interactions – You can categorize different types of interactions with your customers to track activity that includes making calls, setting an appointment, scheduling a flight, or booking a hotel. This helps sales representatives to add customized notes to each interaction which creates an ongoing record for previous interactions, and they can effectively communicate with their customers basis previous interactions.
5. Automated Reminders – Travel advisors need to stay on top of scheduled actions. Travel CRM makes it easy by allowing you to schedule reminders for your sales team and customers. It helps them to ensure they are delivering a consistent and high-quality customer experience.
6. Streamline Customer Data – Travelers who want to book a flight today might move to another travel agency on another day if they don’t hear back from you immediately. Hence it is important that you respond to your inquiries instantly. Travel CRM improves customer experience by streamlining support services. Since all customer data is stored in Travel CRM, it becomes easy for representatives to check the customer history when they inquire and respond instantly. It allows automated tools such as IVRs and chatbots to respond quickly to customers.
7. Personalized follow-up – CRM allows to extend personalized follow-up offers to customers. Based on travel history, you can create personalized offers designed to appeal to their individual preferences.
By using the above seven benefits, you can boost your travel business sales effectively and boost the productivity of your team. It also helps you to build a good relationship with your customers so that they can come back again for their future travel requirements. It helps you build customer loyalty and trust with your customers who can also help you spread the word of mouth which will in return get you more sales.